Monday, June 1, 2015

Tripanionship to Transfers



Hey ya'll!

So, here we are. Transfers have come again, and things have gotten kinda crazy around here, but at the same time, things are so freaking awesome! Over the last week, I've been in this freaking awesome Tripanionship with Elder M--, and Elder G--.

We've been working our butts off over here over our three areas. But it's been good, and we've gotten a lot done.
I love these two!

But yeah, now, it's transfer time. And now, the big news: I'm getting transferred! I'm heading to the Spokane YSA! With Elder M--!

Me and Elder M-- are bros, and I'm so pumped to hit the streets and give folks some Jesus with him. So pumped!

Oh, and I'm gonna be going to the temple tomorrow with an awesome friend who's going through for the first time!

So pumped! :D

Aside from that, there really isn't much to write home about.
.....

I'm healthy, I'm happy, and I'm working hard...
.....

Uh, anything else I need to say...?

Tell you what, you guys send questions, and I'll answer them! Send 'em all my way folks!

I love you all, and I can't wait to hear from you!
-Keppy

No comments:

Post a Comment