Monday, June 2, 2014

Rocking the new area

Displaying IMG_0733[1].JPG
I always thought it would be bigger...?

This week has been amazing! I don't have much time to put it all down, but the work is truly pressing on here in Priest River! As to our progress here, it's been great! Elder W--- has a bad leg, and has been sick for the last bit, but we still go forth in faith each day! Elder W---, in spite of all of this, has been cheerful, and willing to learn! He is a great trainee, and I love working with him!

We recently were at dinner with a ward member, and we were determined to get an investigator that day.

Before we left dinner, we talked to the waitress, and asked if she would be interested in talking to missionaries. She said yes, and now, she's our newest investigator!

So many little miracles have been happening every day, and I can't believe how much we are being blessed for our efforts.

My testimony has grown so much these last two weeks. I've been learning to study more in-depth, and my knowledge of the Gospel has increased dramatically. I LOVE studying the Lord's words, and I truly love learning!

Jesus is the Christ, this is his true Church, and I will teach, and preach, and defend that to the very end.

Love you all,
-Elder Keppner

No comments:

Post a Comment