Saturday, May 31, 2014

Just Elder W--- and Me!

Me and my new companion, Elder W---! Isn't he a BEAST?!?

Elder W--- is a STUD!

I was sad to leave St. Maries, and a piece of my heart will always be there. I miss those wonderful people more than I can put to words, and you can bet your fanny, I AM GOING BACK!!! :D

C-- teaching me and Elder H-- on my last day.


Me crushing Elder H-- at Chess...


These are two of the greatest men I have ever met: Brother S--, and C--. I love them both dearly, and I look forward to when I'll get to see them again! :D


Me and C-- were trying REALLY hard not to break down in front of the camera. I think we sort of pulled it off, but it's easier for him, because he can just hide behind that fantabulous beard. :'(


In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my time here in Priest River, with my new companion, ELDER W---!!!

Ah! Where do I start with this guy?!? All I can say is that HE IS A BOSS!!! We get along VERY well, and the work presses forward! I love the people, and I'm so excited to be here!

Some artwork by Elder W---...

It's a bit weird being a trainer, mostly because I feel like I just got here, but, I guess the Lord knew I was ready. :)

I've learned so much, and I keep learning more each day! My testimony, and my conversion continue to grow, and bare fruit. I love this Gospel, and I know with all my heart, might, mind and strength that THIS IS THE TRUE CHURCH OF GOD. I know that, and I will defend that to my last breath.

Anyway, that's all I've really got this week. I love and miss you all!

Enjoy the pictures! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment