Monday, May 19, 2014

St. Maries


R--- (investigator), her daughter, and a bunch of little kiddilywinks running everywhere! :)


Well, transfer calls are in, and my fate has been decided: I am leaving St. Maries.

Sister L-- (the bishop's wife, on the left), and Sister N-- (on the right). Two awesome ladies! :D


I'm doing my best NOT to be depressed, or anything like that, but it's hard. I've been here for only a few months, and yet this feels like a 2nd home to me. I know pretty much everyone in town, and they all know exactly who I am too. I love everyone here so much, and it's hard to say goodbye. :'(

Brother Webb and his cute little daughter Amy. :')

BUT! I'm not going to let it get to me. I have every intention of coming back in a couple of Summers, so I have no need to worry about it. :)

So my new area is going to be: Priest River! Another boony town (which I am thrilled about. Small towns are my favorite places to serve! :D ), and apparently it's really pretty up there!

God works in mysterious ways. I know that I will learn, and grow, and come to appreciate this change, and so I'll look forward to serving in this new and wonderful area!

I love and miss you all, and I'll write ya same time next week!

-Elder Keppner

No comments:

Post a Comment