Monday, June 23, 2014

LAST WEEK OF THE TRANSFER!!!

Displaying IMG_0813[1].JPG

Holy cow! The transfer is just about over!

You know, when people say that the mission flies by, THEY AREN'T KIDDING!!! I'm about a week away from being a fourth of the way done with my mission! Six months looms overhead, and I don't know what to do about it! I don't want my mission to go by this fast! It's not fair! AHHH!!! 

Anyway, that aside, this week has been NUTS!!! Elder W---'s health has been bad, and then he got FOOD POISONING two days ago, which made things interesting. Anyway, not a whole lot of other changes, other than I WORK OUT A TON!!! I've worked out my whole mission pretty hard, but now my whole district is almost competing to see who can be the biggest, and well, I'm pretty sure I've got them pretty well beat. 

Mwahaha!

Anyway, not a lot else to report, but I love and miss you all, and I wanted to thank you for my package! Andes [mints] are my favorite, and $ in tax returns is freaking awesome! The thumb drive contents made me so happy, and I'm so thankful for all of you!

Love and miss you all!

-Elder Keppner

No comments:

Post a Comment