Monday, March 9, 2015

Transfers Suck




Yeah, there's not a whole lot to say this week other than: Transfers suck.

I'm still freaking out and trying to think of what I'm supposed to do now. I'm kind of a mess right now, so forgive me if the email is short.

As for details, I'm moving to be the District Leader in Moran Prairie; the ghetto of Spokane. Elder S-- will be heading to Pullman 2nd. Yup. What this means: They shut Hayden 2nd down.

I can't tell you how freaked out I am by it.

The work here has been great. We've been teaching like crazy, loving the people here, and being obedient, and yet, "in the end, it doesn't even matter".

I love this place, and the people in it. Investigators, members, and Elders in the Zone.

AGH!

Anyway, I need to go pack.

I love you Hayden 2nd, and I love all of you amazing folks in it.

For all ya'll... I've got some pictures here too.

Splits with L--

Something I ate this week.

Bye,
-Keppy

No comments:

Post a Comment