Monday, March 16, 2015

Training Meeting Pictures


President Mullen teaching

Elder Keppner's mom here:

I love the Washington Spokane mission's Facebook page. They post lots of wonderful pictures of all their trainings and meetings, so i scan them for any sign of Elder Keppner. it makes me so happy! :-)


So while I don't have captions for these photos, I love seeing our Elder and some of his former companions there learning and growing!


Sister Mullen, mission mom
Find Elder Keppner!
His trainer is on the far left
I see Elder M--, his last District Leader, in the bottom left.
Former companion, Elder W--, is second from the left.
On the bottom right sits E.K.'s friend from the MTC, Elder H--.
There's his last companion, Elder S--, on the left back row.
Our Elder Keppner at Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment