Thursday, April 10, 2014

Transfers again?!?

My haircut! :D (C'mon and smile, Elder!)

So everyone, it's that time again! TRANSFERS!!!

So, here's what happened: NOTHING!!! :D I get to stay in St. Maries, which, to be honest, is what I've kinda been praying would happen. If I could spend the rest of my mission here in St. Maries, I would be SO FLIPPING HAPPY. But, I'm sure that the Lord will only send me to the places he wants me to be, so, I"m really not TOO worried about it in the future. Anyway, me and Elder H--- are REALLY getting along now, and serving a mission with him, in this awesome area is, well, the best time of my life! :D 

We had an awesome time watching General Conference, and we managed to get some of our investigators to watch too! How grateful I am for the Lord's Prophet and Apostles, and I'm so glad that we get to hear their divine council at least every six months!

Fishing in St. Maries! :D

Also of note, me and Elder H--- went to the H---'s, a member's home for P-day today, and we had an AWESOME time! We went fishing, played music, got music/singing lessons from Brother H---, and got haircuts from Sister H---! We didn't catch anything, but we had a good time, and we talked about the gospel with Brother H--- ALL DAY.

Anyway, I don't have much more time, but I wanted you all to know how much I love you, and that I know this Church is true. I grow in that knowledge every day, and I will continue to do so every day of my life.

Love ya!

-Elder Keppner

No comments:

Post a Comment