Thursday, April 3, 2014

BAPTISMS!!! :D

M--- was baptized! :D
This last week was AWESOME!!! :D

Our investigator M--- was baptized this past Saturday, and she had an AWESOME baptismal service! We are so happy for her, and for her choice to take those first big steps towards Christ! :D

She came to us and told us that she really does feel that gift of the Holy Ghost, and she was so happy when she came up out of the water!

Now, behind the scenes, things were going crazy. It takes our baptismal font about two and a half hours to fill, and so we went to clean our car while the font filled. When we came back about two hours later, the font was almost full, but the water was FREEZING! We decided that we had to refill it, but the problem was, the drain plug was in the drain... At the bottom of the font...

SO, we went back to our apartment, Elder H--- changed into some shorts and a T-shirt, and we went back to the church, Elder H--- got INTO the freezing water, pulled the plug, drained the font, put the plug BACK in, and REFILLED the font. The font was filled just in time for the baptism. 

Yeah, so, I included a picture of the baptism, and of Elder H---'s font diving. ;)

Elder H--- is baptized! :D

I can't believe I'm heading into my third transfer next week! Once again, I hope I can stay in St. Maries, but I'll "go where the Lord wants me to go". I'm excited for the future, and I'm so happy to be here! :D

Every day out here in the mission, I feel, well, like I'm being filled with light. I feel Christ's love, and his aid in my daily life, and I see it in those around me as well. I am beginning to be more sensitive to the still small promptings of the Spirit, and I'm finding that the little things, like prayer, and scripture study, mean so much more to me now. Things that once seemed so hard are now made easy with the help of my Savior.

I love the people in St. Maries, I love this work, I love my companion, and I love my Father in Heaven.

This Church is for real, God loves us, and peace out ya'll.

-Elder Keppner

No comments:

Post a Comment