Saturday, March 1, 2014

Transfers!!!

S--- getting a marked Book of Mormon for his birthday from us missionaries.

So, this last week was AMAZING! We had two weddings, and two baptisms.

Me and S--- right before he got married/baptized.

S--- and A--- (the newest members of our ward. :D ) were baptized right after their wedding, and were confirmed this Sunday! It has been such a miracle to see just how far S--- and A--- have come! When we first came over, A--- wouldn't even look at us, and S--- was only slightly curious, and after more than a month of teaching, fellowshipping and testifying, they have made the decision to follow Christ, and be baptized.


As far as transfers go...

...

...

...

*Drum roll*

...

...

...

Awesome Elders!

I'm staying in St. Maries! With Elder M---!

Elder Keppner selfie: Looks like the snow has melted!

To be honest, I'd kinda been praying that it would be that way, and I'm so glad that it was! These people are the best, and I'm so glad that I get to stay for another transfer! I'm sending a bunch of pictures, because I don't have much time to write today. :(

Love you all! And I can't wait to hear from you all!

This Church is truly Christ's Church, and I am so blessed to be a part of this work.

God bless,
-Elder Keppner

No comments:

Post a Comment