Monday, April 13, 2015

Last O th' Transfer


Ohhhh shunk.

This is the last week of the transfer already. Well shoot...

Well, I hope I stay and that I get to keep Elder E--, but I always hope for that, so, I guess whatevs. I hate change.

Elder M-- (Right) and Elder E-- (Left)

But this week rocked. We worked our butts off, and had a grand old time. I think I'm starting to see how this mission thing is supposed to pan out.

Oh, and I gave my first District Meeting since being here in the ghetto. All of the companionships in my District are Sisters, so it's been a bit different than I'm used to. But it was really good.

They said they liked my training though, so I guess that we'll have to see.

It was super fun! I trained on the three top things I've found we need to be as a missionary:

-Obedient

-Hard Working

-Real


So, that's my rant for the week.

I love and miss all of you!

This mission thing is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love this stuff folks. I'm just ticked that transfers are coming up.

Love ya all!
-Keppy

No comments:

Post a Comment