Monday, February 9, 2015

Another Week



Well, not too much happened this week. I conducted my first exchange, which was quite interesting, and I'm still acclimating to being District Leader, but I've got some great Zone Leaders who have helped a lot with all of the mission politics crap that's been going on.

But aside from that, mission work goes on! We've been working with our investigators, and we're trying to focus on bringing all of them to Church.

Church is a great place to feel the Spirit and get support from our fellow sinners, so it's a great place to bring all comers!

We do a LOT of walking by the way. It's just how you roll here in Hayden 2nd, and I have found a real love of walking, biking, and running. I'll be doing a lot more of it when I get home foe show.

Uhhhh. I'm out of stuff to say again, so, yup! I love you all, and if you have any questions for me, I'll respond to them next week.

Yup! That's it!

I love the Lord, I love this work, and I love all of you!

Talk to ya soon!
-Keppy

No comments:

Post a Comment